Have my hospital appointment this morning to review my endometriosis, my TTC efforts and how I have been coping off the pill. I can say now, I have not coped being off the pill. My endometriosis and pain has got more severe every cycle.
I have been charting my cycles for the last 5 cycles so will take a quick summary with me. I don't know if he will be interested as he is purely seeing me due to endo but you never know.
I am nervous about having the ultrasound and the wand up me. Thankfully AF has not arrived yet so I don't have the ick factor to contend with as well.
I am going to ask if I can have a HSG performed and then poss be referred on to an RE if nothing found on HSG. I know I have fertility issues as have endo, I don't see the point of hanging around waiting when things can get done. Gonna get the ball rolling I think. We shall see what the Dr says. the unhelpful thing is that I think DH wants to just ride it out, wait and see, it may happen one day. That is not good enough for me!
Oh I took a HPT and got a BFN. Not too suprised as only cycle day 9, just wanted to check though before goingt o the hospital that I wasnt by some miracle pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!