My business trip was ok but I really missed my DH.
My cycle is really confusing me this month. I have finally today (CD19) got a peak on my fertility monitor!! I usually ovulate day 17 so who knows what is going on! On the up side I came home this eve which means we can do some BD! I knew I would get a peak this morning as I have been so horny this weekend!!
Not sure what is going on with DH as I have trying to make advances and he has brushed me off every time! I havent seen him for 3 days and though he would be missing me but sadly not! Who knows what is up with him. I told me I am using him for his sperm. Maybe I should have disagreed....!
I experienced what two lines look like today for the first time. Sadly it was on an ovulation pee stick but It made me think of what it would feel like to have it on a HPT! I can not allow myself to think like this. Even though I am ovulating any minute I feel this cycle is a dud. I am late with ovulation and this cycle has not been normal. I def have not had enough BD! I guess it is not over yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



:) nic, you're soo funny. glad you are home safe and sound. now you can enjoy your time again! :)
ReplyDeleteThankfully you didn't peak until you came home. I hope DH gave in last night~
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back home, and sometimes our bodies DO cooperate. :) Sorry about the brush off. Great way to counteract that is to make sure and have sex when it is not a BD! Just plain old fashioned fun sex. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Your right its not over yet!! I really hope you get a BFP this time:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
I remember being annoyed about the difficultieswe had with baby sex and being annoyed that I always had to be the agressor. In a lot of ways, IVF was stressful, but at least the doctors were controlling the most important part! Wishing you lots of luck.
ReplyDeleteIt only takes one time Nic. Two of my three boys are what I jokingly refer to as "one shot wonders". Good luck.
ReplyDeletetraveling can wreck havoc with ovulation so don't worry about dips and flares, just trust the monitor and have lots of sex. all will be well! Sending you a sisterhood award on my soon to be posted blog-- you're a great source of support and kindness Nic, and I really appreciate your willingness to stop in and say hello and help me feel less alone. Wishing you all good things this crazy cycle. Hope it just works. Kate
ReplyDelete