Had a conversation with DH about planning when to have sex!! Really takes the exciting part out of it!! We are busy tomorrow night and Friday I am off on a business trip at 6am! He has decided we will have sex Thurs evening and set our alarm for 4.30am to have sex before I go!! now is it me or is planning it like this take the least erotic thing in the world!! It seems like sex is a chore! It really isn't but the planning is not good!!
Looks like I will be ovulating day 16/17 which is Fri/Sat according to fertility monitor. I am confused however; I started taking my basal body temperature this cycle and I dipped 2 days ago and got a peak this morning. Does that mean I should have ovulated? I haven't according to my fertility monitor and ovulation predictor sticks so I am confused!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



planning is really not sexy, but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy it :) just don't fall asleep!!
ReplyDeleteI was never good with the temping...and the one month I did not spend time on OPK's...I got knocked up! So I am no help for you there...
ReplyDeleteBut I am SO in agreement on the "planning it" thought. When you are doing the deed "because you have to" vs. cause you feel like it...it takes a lot of the fun out of it...
I know what you mean about the planning making sex seem like a chore.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about when you O'd. But if your temps are not consistently up, then probably not yet.
I don't know what is what with the basal body temperature and the fetility monitor.... sorry. I hope everything works out though, and that you get a bfp this cycle. Oh and sorry about all the planning of the sex, I can understand how that can get old quickly. Hope your business trip goes great:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
When I was TTC I used FertilityFriend.com which is a website that helps you track temps, etc. My RE even reccomended it to me! It won't recognize a peak until you are over your coverline for 3 consecutive days. I found the site very reassuring. The basic membership is free, which is all you need.
ReplyDeletetracking your bbt isn't the most accurate way to predict ovulation - you're much better off relying on the OPK's.
ReplyDeletePlanning sex is annoying, you never want it if you have to have to do it.