Monday, 20 April 2009

IComLeavWe

Welcome to IComLeavWe! Cant believe it has come around so quickly. Thought I would give you a quick run down of me and my blog. Sorry to those who already know me and having to read about me again, but welcome to new comers. It is always great to find new blogs and friends
  • I am 24 years old, a veterinary surgeon, married and have a rescue dog.
  • I have endometriosis and hypothyroidism
  • I am TTC our first child, have been TTC for 6 months with no success but am sadly having to go back onto the pill. This is because I cant cope with the pain off the pill due to my endometriosis
  • I am booked in for another laparoscopy (my second one) on the 2nd June to have all my endometriosis removed and a HSG and hysteroscopy performed

I am desperate for a child, its is all I have ever dreamed of. Although I have not been trying for a long time it seems so long since being diagnosed with endometriosis and my first lap and eventually being able to come off the pill. Sadly I have not coped being off the pill and my period has got worse with every cycle to the point where I cant stand the pain and end up vomiting I am in such extreme pain. Back on the pill I go until after my laparoscopy.

11 comments:

  1. Can you believe it has already been a MONTH!! WOW!!! Just think how fast this has gone by...and soon it will be that your lap is done!!!! I am praying a lot for you girl. I can't wait until you get your Two lines in 09!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg! i missed ICLW again? i'm such a loser :)

    i can't believe you are already so close to another lap...then moving on!!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best for the lap! I can't believe the irony of being on a contraceptive, when all we want is a child.

    Hoping for a breakthrough for you.

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy IComLeavWe to you ;)
    And thanks for the comment.
    I hope that we both get our bfp's this year!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read about the pain you are having. Hope the 2nd lap goes well, and you'll be able to get off the bcp soon. Good luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are suffering. I know it must be frustrating to do something so counterintuitive as go on bcp's when TTC, but it sounds like you are taking care of yourself, which is super important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow endo sister! So glad to have found your site! I just went through my 2nd laparoscopy about a month ago. Hopefully you will have wonderful chances after your surgery. It's supposed to be the best time!!! :) I'm going to add you to my blogroll! Always nice (not nice to have, but, nice to connect) a fellow endo sufferer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully this next lap will be your answer! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope things start to turn around for you after the lap you finally get your BFP. Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too funny...when I read your ICLW intro...I thought it said "Married to a rescue dog". I swear to you I had to read it like 5 times to get it correct~

    And OH YES I did learn tons and tons of things...my husband never complained about that job-go figure!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope this lap does the trick and leaves you without pain and ready for baby. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!