My Parents in-law and Baby B came over today. Was great to see him as he is now walking and starting to talk. Haven't seen him for a couple of months and the change is remarkable. I loved being with him. I did however have a moment and have to walk away when in the park and pretend I was taking the dog for a wee. Basically my DH was playing with Baby B on the swings and down the slide etc and I started to think how he would be a great dad and start to wish we had a baby. Sounds reasonable I know but I didn't want to put a dampener on a good day.
My grandparents also came to visit this morning briefly which was nice. It was the first time they had been to our house in a year. They wanted to discuss a bit of business with us and we now have great hopes in being able to buy our first house...maybe...hopefully.
I am sadly not hopeful about this cycle. My DH thinks I gave up this cycle but really wasn't the case. I didn't ovulate until day 20 which was so strange. The only upside to that was we could BD when I got back from my business trip. Also it means that I shouldn't have my period when I go see my Dr on Wednesday and be intimate with the wand again. Thank goodness as I was so worried about the pain, but also the ick factor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



so glad that you had some good visits. :) new houses are also so exciting.
ReplyDeletethinking lots about you! xoxo
thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeletehousehunting is fun and sometimes tiring, but great.
Good to have some happy house news and distractions. Thinking of you on your 2ww.
ReplyDelete