Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Confirmed

AF has just arrived. I have spent most of the day in denial thinking AF isn't here yet, maybe the test was wrong. Well denial over. I now have to break the news to DH tonight. I know he takes it just as hard as me.

Thanks to everyone who leaves kind, supportive comments. It really does help knowing there are people going through, or have gone through this.

I am now treating myself to lots of chocolate. I know not good for my waist line but who cares right now!! I have had one of the worst days of work for a long time and what with AF arriving I need chocolate and a stiff drink! Sadly 10min lunch break is over and now back to work with smiling, happy Nic!

Just a note on the side. I am finding it hard not telling people that we are TTC. I would have loved to tell one of my mates and got a nice hug and have someone I can talk to other than DH. Also I can say to people, sorry I am a cow, just got a negative and then people would stop asking if I was OK. I guess people would either get bored of me saying that every month or not really care. Virtual hugs are nearly as good!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, I know the feeling of repeated disappointment. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry Nic! hang in there. i was craving chocolate today too ( another sign of the evil witch) and I gave in too. sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry.. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now.. I'll be praying for you & your husband..

    (hugs),
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beyotch, AF. I am so sorry. I finally told one person at work who had been through IVF...kinda hard to find those people, though. Here's a cyber hug for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( this sucks. so sorry to hear this. i know the bfn's well and they didn't really seem to get any easier.

    the only good news is that it means you get to start over...you get another chance :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!