Friday, 6 February 2009

So angry with TV

Am watching one of my medical drama soaps and there was a women admitted due to a painful abdomen. Turns out she was pregnant and had a cyst on her ovary. She was unhappy with being pregnant and then all of a sudden has a m/c. She was bloody happy about this!! It made me so angry. Really, how many people would be happy about having a m/c even if they didn't really want a baby it would still affect them.

TV is a bad thing, it is not real but makes us feel shit. I haven't had a m/c, haven't had the chance as not conceived yet, but if it ever happened I know I would not function forever, would lock myself away and be so devastated. I feel for all of you who have been through it, I don't know if I could ever cope.

1 comment:

  1. Don't watch the movie, "Baby Mama". The ending made me very angry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!