Thursday, 5 February 2009

Thats it for this month

As far as my fertility monitor goes I ovulated last night and so its all over for this month. Maybe we will then enjoy sex a bit more. I hate getting to this point in my cycle because I always review it, wonder if we had enough sex and at the right time etc. Also I now have this agonising wait for the next two weeks till I can POAS. As you all know I am really bad at waiting. I know I will cave in and try to take a pregnancy test early but I will try not to. I also know not to get my hopes up if I start feeling sick etc. Last cycle I felt so sick but I wasn't pregnant so fuck knows what that was all about. Hope I don't have that again as it gave me such false hope. I am already way to hopeful about this cycle. All I keep thinking about is when I am pregnant. I have it the back of my mind I will be pregnant this time. I know I shouldn't think it but I cant get rid of the thought, that faint glimmer of hope. I guess it is keeping me going.

Another pregnancy announcement, and she has always said she doesn't want a baby. It is so unfair. Excuse me while I go stamp my feet and have a jealous strop and a paddy!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had the right amount of sex at the right time...

    Sorry for the announcement. They can be so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on this month's cycle - I hope you get your BFP!

    Oh I know what you mean about pregnancy announcements, my sister is pregnant again! Of course she's complaining 24-7.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!