I am over my jealousy about my SIL being pregnant (well maybe still a little jealous!!) and am now getting excited!! I am hoping she has a little girl as I have a nephew and would love a niece. Actually who am I kidding, I want them to have a healthy baby! I am pleased I am now excited for them. I hated the person I was yesterday! I tried to explain to DH but as expected he didn't understand.
Sorry its a short post, am on duty.
CD12, looking for to some quick BD before I go on my business trip. Am hoping I will ovulate early this month. Knowing my luck I will ovulate smack bang in the middle of my trip. I am now think turkey baster?!!? Of course only a joke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wishing you luck this cycle so you can have exciting news to share soon too!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are over your funk-as understanding as it is!!! {{HUGS}}
ReplyDeletehope you get some good bd in before your trip :) and glad you're out of your funk
ReplyDeleteso glad that you're feeling a little better. i am so hopeful for this cycle. thinking lots and lots about you!
ReplyDeletexoxo