Dear Misty has just lost her baby at 8 weeks after IVF and is having to have a D&C on Monday. Please go and give her some love, support and let her know she is in our thoughts.
I am so sorry Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
You are a good friend to post this for her. Comments on my blog got me through my loss.
ReplyDeleteGotcha- thank you for sharing- have you added her to LFCA?
ReplyDeleteNic thank you so much for your support. It means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteI will go send love to Misty but I am thinking about you too- this feels close to home for all of us who are trying and hoping and waiting.
ReplyDelete-kate
Thanks for the post. I sent good thoughts her way!
ReplyDelete