Thank you all for my lovely, sweet, supportive comments. Has lifted me a little after the news of my lap. See below:
Just to say I have been feeling terrible and down all day. I have just laid on the sofa all day but have managed to have a shower and my incisions are looking neat. I will write more on my feelings at a later date when my head is clearer. Just to say, the suggestion of IVF has thrown me. I wasn't mentally prepared for that. Also, 6 months is such a long time! Seems an eternity of doing nothing but having hot flushes!
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are very welcome for the sweet words- we care about you girl! Keep on keeping on sweetie. We are here for you girl.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Amber.
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo sorry you're feeling down. Lately I've been feeling depressed and I know how much it means just to have a friend. I know you don't know me, but I'm always here and thinking of you. (((HUGS)))
Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
Were here for you Nic!!! I can't blame you for feeling the way you do... I wouldn't be excited about hot flashes either.lol thankfully I've never had one myself.. YET!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there..
Feel free to tell us all exactly how you feel... good and bad.lol
Hugs,
Hannah