DH went for a SA yesterday and we got the results this morning:
Count: 52million per ml
Motility: 79%
Abnormal morphology: 79%
The count and motility is great, am very pleased but a little worried about the morphology. What do you all think? What is normal for morphology? The report said it was normal but I am unsure.
I was feeling a bit better yesterday until my period started, so am now in even more pain! Also I think my injections may be kicking in as I sat in a chair and cried for 2 hours yesterday. I cried due to the results of my lap, the wait, the potential IVF. The fact that someones dog died in one of my soaps and that someone had a miscarriage in one of my other soaps. This is not me. I do not cry, I do not get emotional. I am not looking forward to 6months of strange hormones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i think the highest my dh got for normal morph was like 15%. and everyone was excited when that happened. apparently, my RE just wanted it to be greater than 7% :) so....you're at 21%...seems good to me!!
ReplyDeleteDid they use Kruger strict criteria? Because if so, anything over 14% normal is pretty good. Strict is very subjective though, since it's basically one guy counting what they consider "normal" looking sperm.
ReplyDeleteHEY girl.. I'm not for sure.. but I think everything is OK:) I wasn't sure about what the normal morphology should be... but then I remembered I had My dh's SA results in a folder near by:) I'm looking at it right now.. lets see..
ReplyDeletemorphology is a problem that my dh doesn't have... and he had 30% normal(and they acted like this was really good).. So I think your all good:)
I'm so Happy for you!! this is a good thing!!And hoping for more good things for you in the future:)
HUGS,
Hannah