Sunday, 14 June 2009

Kissing

Have you noticed that the first thing to go in a long term relationship is kissing? I have been with my DH for 8 1/2 years (married for 1 year) and we do not seem to kiss a lot. I normally kiss him in the morning, a kiss goodbye, a kiss hello, a quick 'I love you' peck, but that is about it. When we were first together we used to just lie in each others arms and talk, hug and kiss for hours. I miss that. Seems silly, but was great to spend so much time together.

Well this morning, we laid in each others arms, talked and kissed for quite some time and it was great! It wasn't sexual, just loving. You should try it, it makes you feel very happy and loved! I say bring kissing back into a relationship!

Sorry this is a pointless post, not a lot to talk about. Nothing has changed. Have had a nice weekend with DH and Maddy is doing well. I took her stitches out yesterday and her wounds are looking good.

3 comments:

  1. good for you! how romantic--
    I don't think this is pointless at all, maybe this is the best point ever. I am going to go smooch my sweetie right now.
    so glad Maddy is going better-- poor thing.
    hugs to you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think kissing is one of the best and most romantic things in the world.
    It does become such a lost art in Long term relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky in that we do do a lot of kissing, but you're right....the romance definitely goes when you get married.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!