I have been sitting here thinking, searching on net, reading blogs and looking on Dr Google since my lap. I have too much time on my hands! Poor DH is getting angry with me as I keep going over the same things, same thoughts and worries. I like to talk about things and he likes to bottle it all up. We both deal with things differently.
I have been thinking about not going through these injections for 6 months and jumping back into TTC, possibly assisted, e.g IVF like my doctor suggested. The problem with that, as DH pointed out and a few of you is that, it doesnt sort my endo out. It will still be there, I will still need a lap to remove it at some point. I am better to go through these injections, get rid of my endo and then start back TTC being more healthy and in a better position to conceive. You never know, I may be able to conceive the natural way once my endo has gone?
I know that is the best way, DH has been telling, I have been telling myself but I didn't want to accept it. For some reason I have suddenly accepted it. Doesn't mean I am happy with it, but I know it is right.
Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



its good that you have accepted it.. But I'm sure that it does not make it easier for you..
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for time to fly by so fast for you...
HUGS,
Hannah
It sucks. It really sucks. Endometriosis takes away a lot from its sufferers.
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a true cure that worked for all of the women suffering from endometriosis and all the other women's diseases out there.
You may have already done this but I would ask my GP for a referal to a fetility specialist now so you can get the ball rolling, knowing the NHS it will be 12 weeks before your first appointment and a further 12 before your next so you could go, see the consultant, explain your situation and that you wish to ttc as soon as the endo is cleared for the best chance of success and have an appointment lined up at around the right time.
ReplyDeleteThis way, as soon as your next lap is done you will have a plan and be able to immediately start to ttc under the care of a specialist.
I know it's a huge step to go from ttc naturally to trying with a specialist but it will maximise your chances in the time that your endo is cleared.
You do have a lot to think about. :( I'm so sorry sweetie. I sure wish it was easier for you. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHi sweet Nic,
ReplyDeleteI like your ticker-- I hate this wait for you-- I wish it were different.
I do have to say that acceptance, in moments, is a good thing- gives you a momentary break from the struggle, but I also completely and totally understand your sense of urgency just to get on with it already!
And I agree with your other commenters-- it makes sense to have things lined up so you can feel as if you are moving forward during this waiting time.
thinking of you and wishing you luck in fat fighting, goofy as it is.
I always think well, at least some day I can use this in fiction....
warmly,
Kate
I've been thinking about you. Sometimes acceptance is the is just as hard as waiting.
ReplyDelete