Maddy is a little better this morning. She is very sore still, but the shock has decreased which is good. I am worried about walking her when she gets better as she is already a nervous girl due to her past history and me rescuing her. This attack is really going to put her back for a while. Thank you all for your concern!
We are off to visit the in-laws this afternoon, they live 30mins drive away. Maddy loves them so will cheer her up. I am not looking forward to seeing my MIL due to her constant questions and IVF comment (see below). I really hope that she doesn't bring the topic up. This is the first time seeing them since my lap and I cant/wont cope with the interrogation today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So glad Maddy is doing better! I'll be thinking of you at your MIL's. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Miss Maddy is doing alright... our baby Tyson got attacked by a huge black chow mix at the park the other day too! I'm so glad to hear that her lung wasn't punctured... poor baby. Keep us updated on her recovery :)
ReplyDeleteso glad that maddy is doing better. i didn't get to comment, but i read it and was worried. :( i'm so glad that you are a vet and were able to take care of business!!!
ReplyDeletetry to enjoy the time at your ILs
I'm catching up.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your dog is better! One of mine was attacked a few years ago, it was so scary and quick.
You're a vet!!! What a great profession!
You may already know this by now, but about the semen analysis, it looks pretty good from where I'm standing. They have two ways of rating them, and I know it's confusing.
I'm so glad to hear that she is doing better.... Also just read your your post about your MIL... just want to say sorry about that!!! I feel for you:( That would upset me really bad..
ReplyDeleteHoping it goes well with the IL's this time... with out the unwanted comments or questions:)
Oh yay! I'm glad to hear she is on the mend. Hope your visit with MIL went okay and wasn't to painful.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry to hear about Maddy! Gosh darn, I wish you would catch a break or 10. I am glad she is on the mend but how scary. Hope things went ok with your MIL and that you were able to be present but self protective. Thinking of you and Maddy! Healing wishes all around.
ReplyDeletewarmly,
Kate
I hope Madddy is OK-what a scare! Fingers crossed that MIL was on her best behavior yesterday-she is too much!
ReplyDeleteI am finally back home and here to give some luv!!! I am glad Maddy is doing better- also glad you have connections at the vets!! ;)
ReplyDelete