Saturday, 6 June 2009
Maddy got attacked
Maddy, my dog got attacked this afternoon by two rottweilers. DH was walking her around the fields and 2 Rotties saw her from a distance, got lose from the owner and attacked Maddy. DH managed to get her away from them but she has bite wounds and punctures on her back legs, bottom, neck and chest. I had to rush her into work (I am a vet) and got K my friend and vet to operate on her to stitch her up. Her chest wound was very deep and she was so close to getting a punctured lung. Thankfully she is now home recovering. She is sore, bruised, scared and in shock, but should be OK in a few days (hopefully).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Poor baby! I'm glad it wasn't worse, but sorry your sweet pup got attacked!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I'm soooo sorry. I hope she's feeling better real soon.
ReplyDeleteOH!! I'm so sorry that this happened to you dog:( I hope that she heals really fast...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
OMG! That's horrifying. Please keep us posted and know we have you and Maddy in our thoughts.
ReplyDelete