Monday, 1 June 2009

Lap tomorrow

I will be going into hospital tomorrow morning at 8am for my laparoscopy. I am not sure what number I am on the list, I just hope that I am the first! Want to get it over and done with.

Thank you all for my well wishes. I am feeling very nervous. I will try to post when I get a chance to let you know how I am and how it went. Most probably wont be until Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. praying that it goes well. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your lap tomorrow morning! Hoping that the doctor's get out all the nasty crap and you have a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you luck tomorrow! Hope all goes well - I also had endo surgery a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{Hugs}}} and prayers that your surgery went off without a hitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck...may this be the beginning of a better road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoping things are well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your lap went well today- I am praying for you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!