Tuesday, 23 June 2009

MRI today...

I am off to work for 3 hours and then have my MRI. I am a bit nervous about it, but I have been through far worse in my life. It is not like it is going to hurt, they are not doing anything invasive. I just need to tell myself to 'man up'!! I did a CD last night of all my favourite, upbeat/loud rock songs so I can have that played whilst in my MRI, they said they will provide head phones. That will keep me calm as I sing along. I have decided to sing loudly as no one will be able to hear me!!

Going back to work yesterday was great for a few reasons, got to see all my co-workers/friends who are a great laugh and got to take my mind off all my TTC worries. My job is so busy and stressful, which is not great at times, but actually just what I need right now!

I will update later on to let you all know how well, or how badly my MRI went!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck sweetie! I'll be thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...I really hope all turns out well for you today. Sometime having a busy job is the best distraction. What if they only told you that no one could hear you? Sing loud and proud!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying that all goes quickly and smoothly for you today! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I can understand why you'd be nervous! I think the CD is a great idea.

    Good luck today. Hoping for great results,

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Rebecca's comment - I was just thinking the same thing! That maybe they just tell people noone could hear them as a gag. I still agree with singing loud and proud though :). It's mostly just boring, from what I've heard, so maybe you'll even fall asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the MRI. I hope all goes well. Enjoy your music!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see how it went. How do they do it there- does the tech tell you his impression....or do you have to wait for follow for results or do they call later? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, and enjoy the tunes!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping that the MRI went much better than expected. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to make the CD. Good luck. ICLW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!