Sunday, 1 November 2009

OMG 18 days left!!

I glanced at the top of my blog just now and saw my ticker said 18 days left of my ovary suppression!! Wow, it is nearly over! The break has felt like a life time but has gone quickly all at the same time which sounds strange I know.

I am feeling so excited to have these horrible injections out of my system. I am pleased to have this break over, the end of another 6 months of my life. I am however a little worried as I will not have anything to blame my mood swings on now! I Think my DH expects me to be 100% happy and back to normal and not grumpy or depressed once these injections are over. He is looking forward to no mood swings once these injections are gone. I havent the heart to tell him I am a woman and will always have mood swings no matter what!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Six months did fly, didn't it? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 days now, you must be so excited!

    Your poor hubby will learn soon enough, let him stay in ignorant bliss a while longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Glad that the Ovary suppression is Almost over!!

    As for the Mood swings.. Well for me I tend to have them no matter what sometimes. And when you go through something stressful & it only makes it worse sometimes.

    Ali is Right- He'll Learn:)

    take care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it's almost over for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!