Saturday, 31 January 2009

Grumpy

I am on duty this weekend and I have been busy all day. It has put me in a bad mood but not as bad as my DH. He seems to be v grumpy at the mo. He is not really talking to me and jumped down my throat this morning. I don't know what I have done wrong. How can we have baby making sex if he is grumpy with me?!?!

I don't know what to do. He will come round, I just hate it when he goes like this. If I had done something wrong I would understand more.

I know I shouldn't talk about my DH like this but I don't have anyone I can say this too. I do love him very much, we are just going through a rough patch because of work stuff etc. I shall give him a big hug when I see him this evening and everything will be OK. I love him after all and we have been through a lot. I think this TTC is taking its toll but we have been through worse than this before and come out the other end fine and we will this time, no matter what happens.

1 comment:

  1. There are times when TTC gets to our husbands, as well. And when you add in stress of a job, finances, etc., it can build up, and unfortunately, they tend to blow up at us.

    The best thing you can do is understand that he isn't angry at you, but at the situation, and to show him that you love him. He will recognize what he is doing and let you know that he's sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!