I have been exhausted and had a sore throat all day. I think I have a bug coming which is annoying as I now have 3 days off and I will most prob spend them sleeping off a bug :(
I was planning for a bit of BD tonight just for the fun of it as it has been a while as AF lingered longer than expected. Not sure if I have the energy now! Also don't really wanna give DH the bug either!
I really want this cycle to get going. I had to POAS this morn with my clear blue fertility monitor which I thought was a bit early as is cd9 and and I normally ovulate on cd18. I am worried as I only have 10 sticks and don't really want to buy another pack as they cost £20 and then I would be giving up on this cycle already. I will not buy any more unless I really have to.
Thursday, 26 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



arg, nic. sorry you are feeling under the weather.
ReplyDeleteare you monitoring temp, too?
I would BD no matter what!:) Good luck:) Sorry you are getting sick!
ReplyDelete