Friday, 6 March 2009

1 dpo and exhausted

I ovulated yesterday according to my fertility monitor. 2 Days early but never mind. Means I was able to do lots of BD before this weekend of work and on call.

A little TMI info alert: we have had sex 3 nights in a row and it has nearly killed us!! We are normally a once a week kinda couple, twice sometimes. We have had sex 4 times this week, 3 of which has been three nights in a row. My DH is exhausted and sick of sex and I have a big bruise on the inside of my thigh!! I am wondering if we are having enough sex though. We BD on the 2 days leading up to ovulation and on the day of ovulating. Surely that's pretty good?! How much BD did/do you guys do?

Now bring on the horrible 2ww! Thankfully going away next weekend for a long weekend with DH and the in-laws and my dog. shall be a nice break. I will not take anything with me as I will be itching to do a HPT but I will not allow myself!

3 comments:

  1. Like I mentioned to you before, I got my Peak early this month on my monitor as well. I was out of town for a week and got the Peak the morning that I was going home to see DH. We BD'd that night and the next night. I got a faint positive hpt yesterday at 10dpo. So, doing it just on the Peak days worked for us. Shocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what BD means, but we did it every other night and it got soooo annoying! Much luck to you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nic, I remember getting a bruise on my thigh before.. it really hurt! When Dh & I first started ttc we had sex every day.lol He didn't work off shore at that time, so thats sex every day for a month for about 2 to 3 months, with maybe a few *1 day breaks* here and there..CRAZY..huh?? lol

    Now we vary from every day a week to 3 or 4 times a week.. (but he's only home 2weeks out of every month) ya "we really like it".lol
    and it doesn't really matter how many times we have sex as long as we take a 2 to 3 day break before a dh has to do a sperm sample.

    Good look on testing!!! And It'll be good for you and your dh to go away for the week end.. I hope you really enjoy yourselves:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!