AF showed last night. I am so disappointed, so is DH. No other words to describe how I feel right now other than empty....
So new cycle, new design to blog, new start, another try......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
I'm so sorry, Nic. IF truly sucks, but I'm glad to see that you're already looking forward and planning another try. We can do this! And I still have hope that 2009 will be good to us all.
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog and wanted to let you know that I was also diagnosed with endo about 13 years ago. I too had a laporascopy and was on the pill until we decided to try and conceive. I was very nervous b/c I was worried we would have problems. It took us 6 months but we did conceive and have a beautiful baby girl. Don't give up hope yet!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Nic, I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteNic.. I'm so sorry. This is so hard I know:( I wish you didn't have to go through this, I hate it for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad to see you talking about next cycle, don't give up girl:)
I am so sorry!!! That sucks ass. Drink you a glass of wine (or beer, or a cosmo), and have some fun sex this cycle!! :) um, easier said than done, huh?
ReplyDeleteI see your reading list right now- we have the SAME tastes!!!! I started reading Sarpetta in High School with Post Mortem when Lucy (her niece was just a kid) LOVE THEM!!! Also, James Patterson is one of my favorites- is 8th Confession the newest? I don't think I have read it. Have you ever read Johnathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware novels? Kinda like Patterson's Alex Cross's. Only Delaware is a child psychologhist that helps with the police to solve crimes. AWESOME!!!!
I am currently reading Peter Straub's 'The Throat'. It is good, but LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG. ugh. Just saw Jodi Piccolt's new one an want to read it.....
Hope you have a great Thursday.
arg. i am sorry to hear this. thinking of you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...
ReplyDelete