Thursday, 19 March 2009

I HATE AF

I have been awake since 2.30am this morn, dozed on and off until 5.30am and been awake since. I have been in so much pain. I cant find a comfortable position to sit/lie down. I am exhausted and feel terrible.

I think my periods are getting worse every cycle. I am really struggling to cope. TMI alert! I am having to change my tampon every 2 hours, even through the night!

Sadly am at work today and on duty tonight. My DH wants me to take day off but I cant

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hate the evil AF also. I am on flippin' cd41. I have been crampy,bloated,etc. for almost a week now. ARRRRRGHHHH!!! (I am DEFINATELY not pregnant...if I am Jesus has a litle brother) lol. I am snarky this AM.

    If you keep doing the tampon every two hours call your ob/gyn. We used to say 2 pads in two hours x2- call your doctor. (so in four hours).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Af is so painful!! I don't have Endometriosis, but I do have PCOS which causes me to bleed very very heavy and it as SO painful.

    I hate it most when I wake up at say 2am with AF and can go back to sleep due to the pain :( I've even got up and took a hot bath trying to relieve some of the pain.. It helped a little, not much though.

    I hope Af is over before you know it!! Oh and I like your new blog layout, its really cute:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!