Trying my best to be an iron commenter but is a lot of reading! Am enjoying it though. I did however come across one blog which made me think about this blog and how I am not very far along my TTC journey. I realise I have not been at it that long but I feel you should be able to start a blog about your TTC journey at any point, not just when you are about to lose hope or numerous years down the line. I in no way claim to be infertile, is too early days. I do however have endometriosis and know that this will be a bit of a struggle. Just how much of a struggle I do not know at the moment.
I get great support from so many people and I thank you. It helps. This blog helps, it is a dumping ground for all of my thoughts. If I had no readers I would still continue blogging the same, but readers are great and comments make me happy. Thank you all!
On another note, baked my first lot of banana and choc chip muffins today! (not much of a baker but learning!) They are surprisingly yummy!



Hooray for muffins!
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on the blog that inspired this post & I am so glad you posted. I am so sorry that you have to join us on this IF journey. Although all of our experiences are very different, it is a sisterhood none the less and it is painful no matter where you fall on the spectrum. May your journey to parenthood be brief!
The bread sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteICLW
baking is amazingly soothing, you should try baking bread when you're feeling stressed or pissed off, it's so good for you.
ReplyDeleteNo matter how far along anyone is on their ttc journey, shared experiences always help someone and just because you've not be at it as long as some women doesn't mean that your experiences are any less valid.
Nic.. I think its great that you started blogging so earley in your TTC. I wish I would have:( I think it would have helped me cope a little better in that very difficult time..
ReplyDeletesomething I wish that I would've done asap concerning ttc was got a SA test for dh sooner. I would have never thought that he would have a problem too! I think they'll do that as early as ttc for 6 months.. SO I highly recommend do that as soon as you can just to rule that out:)
It could of saved us time if we would have known what we were dealing with..
I hope the pain your having after AF stops soon:)
Hugs,
Hannah
Hi Nic! It's nice to "meet" you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope no one made you feel that you couldn't blog even though your journey just began. That would suck! I find that writing my thoughts, fears, frustrations, hopes, dreams, etc... is a much more therapeutic way of handling this hell than drinking or smoking - HA - both things that I used to enjoy, but no longer can... Ah, those were the days.
So, again, welcome! I hope you aren't here long. Lots of luck with the endo and babymaking! :)
ICLW #15
I too am worried about all the time off of the pill...you want to give it time to work naturally- but you know that the evil invader is coming back with each painful cramp. I hope this is the month for you...I love your "two lines in 09 sticker!!!"
ReplyDeleteXOXO
it is never too soon to be concerned when you're dealing with endo, something i learned the hard way. i wish i would have been a little more proactive myself. good luck to you!
ReplyDeletehiya. totally agree...you can start a blog about your TTC journey at any point. Some have just started, others have been on the tough road for years. I hope your journey is short and that you have a healthy baby in your arms soon. ICLW
ReplyDeletei think that anyone having problems ttc is accepted into the ALI community with open arms. ...we have to belong somewhere, right?
ReplyDeletexoxo
I am sorry you have to go through this whole IF thing. I think it is great you have come here no matter where or when you are at in TTC journey. I think the faster you find support the better off you are. I only wish I would have found this earlier. I think I would have been so much better off. Good Luck to you.
ReplyDeleteI apologize most sincerely if I made you feel uncomfortable reading my post this morning. Blogging helps me sort out my feelings in a forum that I can't in real life. Like you, I use my blog to get to the heart of what I am feeling and to deal with it.
ReplyDeleteAnd, unfortunately, a lot of what I feel isn't pretty.
That being said, I truly do hope your journey is short and I truly do hope you find the kind of support here that I have found. IF is terrible to deal with, no matter what stage of the game you are at.
Respectfully,
Jo
you definitely can start up a blog at any point, and no matter how long you've been ttc, it's painful. btw, those muffins sound YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteiclw
thanks for your comment on my blog. Its nice to hear from someone else experiencing the same symptoms I have with endo (i.e. painful sex...ugh) Have you ever heard of Pre-Seed...it helps with the pain a little. Anyways...I look forward to reading more of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you've found blogging to be helpful in getting you through the tough times. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have mine.
ReplyDeleteAnd muffins! Yummy!
ICLW