Wednesday, 4 March 2009

ovulating a little early?

I am on cycle day 15 and I saw my little egg with peak fertility this morn! I was so happy but it doesn't usually appear till day 17. Oh well I am happy as did the BD last night, just means I will have to carry on BD tonight and tomorrow night!

Thanks to all who have left comments. I think I have made up my mind, if I don't get pregnant this month I will go see my gynae in April when I have my appointment, have a chat to him and ask about a HSG. If he says no, I will go back to my GP and get a referral to another place for a HSG. If it may make me more fertile then I would def like to give it a go before having another lap which would put me back a few months.

I feel excited for some reason. Mostly because of my peak fertility but also because I have a plan in place. I am one of those people who have to have a plan or have a goal. It keeps me going, makes me feel a little more in control.

7 comments:

  1. yay Nic! I got the eggie on CD15 last month when I usually get it on 17....I think I am back to normal this month since I am on CD11 and still low. Have fun BDing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there on with the fact of needing a plan. I am kind of in limbo here- waiting futher tests. It sucks. Yippeee with the cd15 O'ing!! I am currently cd25. I have been middle fertility on that monitor since day 14. ARRRGH!!! Little victories like that are awesome.

    I hope a lap will clear things up for you. I follow a blog (Christina @ My Life), and she has been TTC for 18 months. She got a lap done last year, and she is currently awaiting her beta!! YEAH! It really does help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck...the hardest part is the lack of control ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nic.. that sounds really good!! I also am one of those people who have a plan or goal. It doesn't matter how small a thing is, if I have a plan it makes me feel better. And it makes me feel more in control of things too.lol I completely understand That :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always take my fertility window with a grain of salt. I ovulate very early everytime I have my period. It probably varies by the cycle though. Good luck and enjoy the BD;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same thing this month. I usually get my peak on day 17 and got it on 15. Funny.

    ...and having a plan in always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a plan always makes me feel better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!