11dpo and have very bad nausea today. Not sure why. A little thought keeps creeping into my head and telling me that I could be pregnant. I push it out very quickly and put it down to my IBS that I have and think maybe it was the cream on my hot chocolate this morning. However when I got home I flew upstairs to find a HPT to take a test and found that I have none! I have decided to wait until tomorrow and test then if AF doesn't show as she is due tomorrow. I may give in however, we all know how poor my self control is!! I am impressed with myself that I did not test over the weekend whilst I was away.
I had a great holiday, way too short but great. I will post about it later as feeling so sick at the moment.
I don't mind feeling this ill if I am pregnant. But if I am not pregnant then WTF is this all about? I feel shit! I am going for a lie down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



sorry your feeling sick.. I hope you feel better soon & get some good news:)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon. Being sick is never fun...
ReplyDelete