Sunday, 22 March 2009

AF still here

CD5 and my period is still here. Normally I am spotting at this point but I am still in quite a bit of pain which is unsual. Thankfully the pain is bearable but is very annoying.

I had a word with DH last night and asked him if he thinks we will ever have a baby. He doesn't have a doubt in his mind which I guess is nice but he has a longer way to fall if we can never conceive. At least me being a pessimist, I am disappointed rarely! Lol

I am making progress with DH regarding getting another dog. We have had our rescue dog for 19 months now and she is wonderful apart from a small minor problems, but sometimes I feel she is lonely and would like a friend. I have told DH before that if I don't get pregnant soon I will get a puppy. He has always said 'No' but today he has agreed once we get a house of our own. I will hold him to that! Of course if I do become pregnant I will not get a puppy as is too much hard work but at least I am wining with DH s l o w l y!!

I am enjoying this ICLW, am trying to become an iron commenter, it is hard work but am coming across lots of great blogs. No where near commenting on every one's yet though!

6 comments:

  1. A new puppy would be nice, but I hope that you get a baby instead. Glad to see that your DH is reassuring when you ask him about kids, because I always want my DH to say yes when I ask him if he thinks we are ever going to have kids. I'd be ticked if he said no, even though if he asked me that is what I'd say. I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are feeling better!! YEAH!

    I definately think all dogs should have a friend. They are humans anyways. :) My mother has a super sweet doberman that is almost 11 years old and last year his buddy died. Well, the litle dog's name WAS Bud (LOL)..anyways after about 2 weeks we thought the big guy was going to just give up the ghost- he was seriously depressed!

    Mom got him another little doggie bff and things are back to normal!! They have to have friends I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have two dogs. I love them, but they are a pain sometimes. Thanks for stopping by my blog, incidentally. Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best of luck! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you get both a new puppy and a new baby! Good luck on becoming an iron commenter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. This is my first ICLW. I won't aim so high as iron commenter just yet. But maybe?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!