I am off on holiday tomorrow for a long weekend and I really cant wait. I am feeling so down, exhausted and in desperate need of a break. Need this holiday for my sanity. Will be lovely to take my dog for long walks in the forest and have a swim in the pool.
On a different note; I cant believe how many babies there are about at the moment. Keep getting PG news and people telling me how their sister is expecting a boy etc. Thats great, I am pleased for them but fuck am I jealous. It makes me feel sad and jealous and makes me a horrible person. I of course smile and act happy but I am sick of PG news and babies everywhere. I cant even watch my favourite soaps anymore as there is a pregnant person in each one and they all happened 'by accident'. Just to say I hate the phrase 'accident' in reference to a pregnancy. I would call it a pleasant suprise!! How would the child feel knowing you called him/her an accident?
7dpo and still feel normal, I am hating this 2ww, I am so impatient, I cant stand this wait. A few bloggers are getting BFP and I am so happy for them (no sarcasm at all, am truthly happy) and am keeping my fingers crossed that everything remains good. It has made me wonder whether this is a good sign for me this cycle as its working for so many, or whether the quota for BFP's this month has been filled and I will have to wait my turn. I realise this is completely stupid way to think, but hey my mind is on over drive at the mo. Good job I am going on holiday!!!!
Reading back over what I have written I realise I have been rambling! Hey, whats new! Just to say I wont be back till Tuesday so sorry for no comments etc. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hear ya on the PG news. The cold winter months were very productive for SOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great week off, and thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I am over my funk now. THANK GOD!
Have a good vaca!
ReplyDeleteIt was always harder to hear about the 'oops' pregnancies for me... Chin up- it'll happen! Good luck with your 2ww- hope it flies by quicker in the second half!
have a great vacation :) i hope that you have a great time!!
ReplyDeletexoxo