Monday, 16 March 2009

Its not over yet

I gave in, I peed on a stick and got a BFN. I know is early days but AF is due from tomorrow. I bought the v expensive HPT's and they still gave me the wrong result!! However, I still have hope, AF has not arrived yet!!!!

My holiday was great, went on lots of lovely walks, swimming, played golf and went bowling. The only problem was that there were so many pregnant people and babies about. It was a constant reminder of what we do not have, yet.

I am still feeling sick, even after 2hours sleep and my BB are so sore. I wish it was because I was pregnant but think I am coming down with something. I really don't want to see AF. Not sure I can cope with the pain and illness

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you!!!!!

    God Bless,
    Tiffany
    http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as AF isn't here you still have HOPE!!! Please hold onto that until then!!! I pray you get a BFP this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!