4 dpo and my boobs are sore. I of course read into this immediately and got my hopes up. You will be pleased to hear I squashed any hopes or thoughts straight away. It is early days. Even if I am pregnant I would not have implanted yet.
Not much to report otherwise. Work was busy today, didn't have a lunch break as usual. I really need to look after my body. I think my job and eating habits definitely have some input into my TTTC. Saying that, I am on duty again tomorrow night. Tonight has however been relaxing in front of the TV and surfing the net, just what I needed!
I really cant wait till my long weekend away.
God I HATE this 2ww, it goes so slow!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Nic, my wonderful TWW-twin (almost)! I'm handling the TWW by trying so very hard not to think about it. Good for you having a weekend away- that should help keep you mind off the calendar. Good luck, and I hope we both get a BFP this cycle!!
ReplyDeleteIt is the worst...everything you feel, you analyze. I hope things go your way this cycle!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO hoping this is it for you!
ReplyDelete