DH and I were talking this morning about us booking a holiday at the end of summer. He asked when the due date would be if I was pregnant. He is convinced that I am pregnant. Of course it is possible but he seems to think that because we had lots of sex at the supposed right time I am therefore pregnant!
I am worried, because I ovulated a few days early, AF may come early when I am away on holiday. I hope not because I get so unwell with AF and I will have many hours drive home and not sure how I will cope. I am also hoping to do lots of swimming on holiday and I wont do that if I have AF. I know you can swim with tampons etc but I just cant stand it.
My BB's are no longer sore and I am feeling normal at the moment. I have to say though, I do have a little bit of hope this month, we did have loads of BD at the supposed right time . I guess I am just wanting it to be the month I get pregnant. I cant face another AF and another cycle of trying to convince DH to have lots of BD with me, it really kills the mood!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



still keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
i suppose that is one "good" thing about IVF - no more forced sex b/c i'm ovulating.
ReplyDeletegood luck, lots of baby dust:)
Hey nic.. Looks like you did everything you could do, to get pregnant this cycle:) All you need to do is BD every other day during the "right time", and thats what you did. I really hope AF doesn't show!! And I hope this is it for you.. I know how bad it is ttc & AF showing up every month :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway hope you have a great holiday.
Hugs,
Hannah