Saturday, 21 March 2009

March IComLeavWe

Welcome all. Cant believe it is this time of the month already!! Last month was my first IComLeavWe and I loved it. Was great to find new blogs and get so many great comments. Here is a quick run down of myself. Happy reading and commenting!
  • I am 24, married, have a rescue dog and am a Vet
  • I have endometriosis and hypothyroidism
  • I have had 1 laparoscopy and may have to have another one soon as my endo pain is so bad
  • I came off The pill in October and have been TTC since with a BFN every month!
  • I have a little OCD
  • I am a half empty kinda girl
  • All I want in the world is to be pregnant and have a baby but this is proving to be bit of a struggle

I am attempting to be an iron commenter this month but we shall see!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW!

    My name is Carrie, nice to meet you! I am so sorry for your struggles and that awful endometriosis. I had it very mildly and what you are describing sounds down right awful. Hang in there... you are in good company.

    I am really enjoying reading your blog!

    Hugs,
    Carrie

    PS- I have a little OCD too, but don't tell anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ICLW!!! You know I love reading your blog girl!

    I totally kept the fertility monitor from my husband the first 4 or 5 months. I don't know why- he was totally okay with it! I think it is because I felt a little stupid doing it b/c deep down I knew it wasn't going to happen. As a matter of fact I STILL am doing it...and we have a reconfirmed dx of azoo. I just like knowing what is going on with my body. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Nic.

    Nice meeting you through ICLW.

    Wishing you lots of good luck resolving your struggles.

    And thanks for your nice comment on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, Nic! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely relate to the OCD thing. I'm also half-empty. I have no reason for BFN's however. Wish you well! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say hey Nic!! I've nerver did IComLeavWe before, but I will definitely try to do so next month:)

    And just to let everyone know I love following this girl's Blog!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know who I am Nic, but those were some good facts and it's great to know more about you. I think I will do it on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a half empty kind of girl, too, and no one in my life really knows we are TTC, either! Blogging and this community have been my lifeline for the last year and a half, through a miscarriage, random weird illnesses, and BFN's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see that you are back for your second ICLW. So glad that I met you last month!
    Didn't know that you were a half empty kind of girl...me too! It is all about self preservation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!