OK, third post of the day, not good! I am sitting here whilst DH is in the bath having a small cry. No wailing or even full blown tears, just a small cry. Could this really be another failed cycle? What happened to the hopeful Nic only a few hours ago?
I have finally caught up on all my blogs and am feeling very depressed. I am sorry to those who are struggling and dealing with losses. Also congratulations to those who have great news. I am however feeling very jealous and emotionally drained. I just don't know whether blogging right now is the best thing. I get so much great support from everyone and it helps me so much. I am just struggling at the moment and don't know what I need.
I was/am so certain that I was PG. I felt so sick this morning and still do. Even the sweet, lovely, wonderful smell of cigarettes smelled horrible this morning and made me feel sick wen I walked past someone smoking!
Maybe I tested early, maybe it was because it wasn't the first pee of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm sorry you are suffering. Sending you positive vibes.
ReplyDeleteThe IF emotional roller coaster is terrible. Hope that you tested too early and you get some good news.
ReplyDeleteThis really is the pits. I'm still holding onto the hope that it WAS too early, and that you should have used FMU on that pee stick. Until AF makes a full appearance, anything is possible. And it often seems that our bloggie friends sink to deep depression just when a BFP sneaks up and surprises the bejeezus out of all of us. I am still hoping for you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it changes for you sweetie.
ReplyDeleteNic, I'm so sorry you and your dh are suffering right now:( IF is one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. I mean my heart actully hurt(hurts), and I became very very depressed at one point..
ReplyDeleteI know its so hard.. there just aren't words to describe the pain:(
Hopefully you tested to early.. Try not to give up.. If you need a break take one:)
((HUGS))
Hannah