Friday, 30 January 2009

14 kids

I wasnt planning to write about this but I cant help myself when I heard on the news that she has 14 kids!! How will she cope! I am green with envy I am afraid. Part of me is very happy for her but the other part is thinking why does she have 14 and many cant even have 1. I know that is silly and that makes me sound like a bitch but I am sure all of you who are suffering from infertility or TTC may have had this cross their mind, even if just briefly. Now I realise that I may be offending those of you out there who have had twins due to IVF etc. I am not meaning to offend. All I wish is that we could all have kids.

The more I write the more my mind is whirling and I am wondering where I stand. Does this mean that everyone in the world should only have one child to even it all out, or some can have 14 and others have 0? What if someone does not want children, can someone else have 2? I dont think this should be what I am thinking, numbering how many kids poeple can have. People should be able to have as many or as little as they like.

I dont know what is right, all I know is I want to have a baby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you blogged about this. I was going to too. I just think it's so unfair that she already had six, then gets 8 more on top of it...I can't even pay to get one. Hang in there. Your hubby will come around when you least expect it- just make sure u don't push him...I learned the hard way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!