Looks like it is going to be a long cycle this month, am on day 28 and only 10 DPO so got at least another 4 days to go until either aunt flo or pregnancy test. This cycle seems to be taking forever, I now envy people who have cycles of 21days!!
Work is a little better today, feeling more relaxed. Managed to take dog around the woods for a nice long walk which relaxed me a little.
I was so sure that AF was due Mon/Tues but not till Thurs/Fri which is so far away!!! Lol I must be the most impatient person in the world! I really hope I am pregnant this month for all the obvious reasons but also due to the longer it takes the more likely I am to have a Christmas baby and I don't want that ideally. Also I am meant to go back to the hospital end of February to be booked in for a laser laparoscopy. I don't want that to happen. I don't want another operation, I don't want my endo to win. I want a baby!
Sunday, 18 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!