I am the type of person who always has to be busy! If I am not physically busy then my mind is way too active. I have now found a great distraction to keep my mind off things this next week and a half whilst I am waiting to find out if I am pregnant. I am designing a website for my work place. I realise that it makes me a geek but hey, I enjoy it, I am learning and it keeps me busy. I have a basic one in place at mo and my boss seems impressed.
I only thought once today about being pregnant and believe me that is amazing, I am usually thinking at least once every hour!! I am now thinking about it every minute at the moment just to make up for today! lol!
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and I am sorry if you try to leave comments but cant, I am unsure why the letters are not showing, will look into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!