What was the feeling sick all about and pain in my stomach a week after ovulation? My body was playing tricks on me. I know I read into the pain signs too much but the sickness was real, I hardly ate and lost weight. That's not like me!! I thought I was pregnant for a few days.
Aunt flo is in full swing and I am not feeling great. I hope my period is not going to be bad this month, I could hardly cope last few months. Also I have a 3 day weekend on Friday and don't want to be feeling crap for all of it.
I told my DH last night that my period had started. He didn't really say anything and I was angry at the time but looking back he did the right thing, I was stressed, upset and angry and it wasn't the right time to talk. He later hugged me and talked with me. I said I was extremely upset and disappointed and so was DH. I was crying a little, I really didn't want to as I don't generally cry but DH was being nice and hugging me and I couldn't help it. I am upset, not only due to my BFN but because I am meant to go to the hospital next month and poss have an operation, I really don't want this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!