Friday, 2 January 2009

Still low fertility

Peeing on a stick every morning to see my fertility status is getting a little tiresome for two reasons, 1) the machine takes ages and I am finding it hard to hide it from my DH and 2) it keeps saying its low. I know I am on day 12 of my cycle but I just want it to say high so we can try to make babies!!

Im getting a little frustrated with life at the mo and am starting to take it out on my DH. He is very patient with me most of the time and he puts up with me a lot but sometimes he can say insensitive things and it upsets me. One minute I feel like he wants a baby just as much as me and wants to be TTC but other times I feel like he is not bothered. I am not the kind of person who can cope with the attitude of 'lets wait and see'. I like to have things planned and organised and I want things to happen when I tell them too. I know I am going to regret being so anal about things and am asking for a failure but this is all I can think about. Its getting to the point that I wont plan anything for the end of the year just in case..... I know things should be more relaxed about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!