Monday, 5 January 2009

Baby making sex

Was so excited to see my high fertility status this morn, I nearly told DH but stopped myself. Main reason is he doesn't like to feel under pressure and likes to just go with the flow, unlike myself who has to plan every little detail!!

This evening I asked him if he wanted to go up into the bedroom for some you know what and he asked why, (very unromantic)! I told him because I wanted him etc and again he asked so I told him for baby making sex (this really didn't make it sound or feel sexy anymore!) He then got all funny and a bit grumpy with me so I didn't push it, we had all evening. I cooked him a nice meal and snuggled up. We were then chatting and he threw into the conversation, about me possibly being pregnant in the summer. It made me realise that he does want to try for a baby but wants to go about it in a different way. That's fine ish! Anyway we ended up in the bedroom which was my goal of the evening!!

My only concern about doing it DH's way is that we wont have sex at the right time and then its all completely pointless, other than the normal fun of having sex!! Its hard to explain to him it needs to happen at the right time, not because he is stupid, of course not, he understands, more because it makes him feel under pressure. Sadly there is no other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!