Sunday, 25 January 2009

Pointless

Haven't done much all weekend, mainly due to the crap weather. Went over our friends house last night and had a nice meal and drink, otherwise done nothing all weekend. My dog hasn't wanted to go out and been too wet to walk her. Usually we like to go to the beach at the weekend with her but not this weekend.

I have spent most of my weekend watching House and surfing the net. Been nice to relax as got a hard week next week at work and working the weekend again. The thing is I get very bored and frustrated easily. I need a purpose, need to be doing something. My website for work is now up and I am very happy. Got a few things to sort but it is basically done. Now need a new mission!!

I have been doing a lot of surfing for tips on baby making and reading up about everything baby related. I realise that I can have lots of sex and at the right time but the rest is out of my control. I don't like that, I like to be in control of everything, maybe this is why TTC is so frustrating for me.

Question: When you were TTC, did you lie with your legs in air or hips raised for a while to help with gravity and sperm getting into your cervix? If so how long for? Wondered if it makes any difference at all?

2 comments:

  1. I used to spend like 1/2 hr with my hips elevated after, but now, I don't even think about it. My RE says it does nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never elevated my hips....and I have had 3 BFPs (3 mcs too) but the lack of elevation didn't cause those MCs....I do tend to not get up for about 10-15 minutes. oh...and I love the fertility monitor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!