Turned on my fertility monitor this morning as usual and the button started to flash to say I am due my period. By my calculations I am not for at least another 3 days so now I am confused!! To be fair this cycle is not normal and I haven't been using my fertility monitor long so maybe it is not used to my cycles yet.
My DH woke up this morning and told me he dreamt I had a baby and he had to rush me into hospital as I was in labour. I gave him a big hug and said 'one day'. It was lovely that he had that dream, he never normally remembers his dreams and the fact this was about us having a baby was lovely. He really is wanting this as much as me.
Have a busy week at work but only a 4 day week as worked the weekend. By the time it gets to Friday morning I am finished till Monday which is good, but I would have just worked 12 straight days and 5 nights in total! Fun, how I love my hours, NOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!