I have been feeling great to day, sadly. No feeling sick, no light headiness etc. I am pleased I feel better but I was convinced I was pregnant and so was DH. I think he is upset I feel better, of course he cares about me but he thought I was pregnant as well. We didnt talk about this but I can tell he thought I was pregnant. I am going to get through this horrible weekend of work, see whether aunt flo arrives and if not I will take a pregnancy test monday eve. Fingers crossed everone!!
I am being abit grumpy today. I have had a horriffic, stressful, upsetting day at work and I am on duty all weekend wich doesnt help. DH wants me to be happy and smile, I told him I will smile when I have something to smile about, I am obviously reffering to me being pregnant but he may have a long wait before I smile! Lets hope not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!