Finally AF is over, it was a very long period this month, 7 days, I only normally bleed for a max of 5 days. Thankfully though I haven't been as unwell as I normally am this period so that was a relief.
I am using my fertility monitor this month again as I found it helped, not because it got me pregnant, because it didnt, it did however show me that I did ovulate and when it happened. I was quite worried that I wouldnt ovulate so that was good. It also told me when to have sex. I just think despite my best efforts we did not have enough sex. The good think about my fertility monitor is that it starts to learn my cycles. I ovulate on day 18 normaly so at the moment being on day 7 it hasn't asked me to POAS yet which is good as I find it awkward to hide it from my DH.
It is our 8 year anniversary of being together tomorrow. I sadly havent got my DH the gift I planned which was me being pregnant. Oh well, will have to aim for our 1 year wedding anniversary in May for that present now. That is what I have decided. I want to be pregnant by May. I feel that is quite a realistic target. Means we would have been properly, actively TTC for just over 6 months. Fingers crossed!!
Monday, 26 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!