Saturday, 24 January 2009

In a good mood strangely

Had a lovely hug off DH last night, cooked a nice meal and had a nice sleep. I strangely woke up in a good mood and have continued to be in a good mood! Very rare for me.

I think this is because my period is coming to an end, I feel better and more hopeful and optimistic. DH is on board this month and we are feeling hopeful. His three month probation at work is up on Monday and so he will be happier once he knows his job is definitely secure.

I think it will be a good weekend, we are both off and going around a friends house tonight. I think I will have a glass of wine or two to forget my worries, will be my last drink this month so will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!