I have had a great day with DH. Had a nice lie in and didn't actually get out of bed until midday, just spent all morning hugging, talking and watching a bit of TV. Haven't spent a morning in bed like that for a very long time. In the afternoon went to the beach with DH and my dog M. She loves running on the beach and we find it very relaxing. Was nice to walk along the beach hand in hand, wrapped up warm. I realised that I don't remember the last time we have walked along holding hands, don't seem to do it much anymore, most probably because we don't have much us time anymore. Another goal for 2009; spent more quality time with DH.
This evening we made a lovely healthy meal for the two of us and then snuggled up on the sofa to watch a film with the dog as well. We had a rule of no dog on sofa but she is so warm and loves a cuddle that we can resist!! She loves laying on her back and having her belly tickled. The worrying thing is that DH holds his arm under on whilst she is on her back like you would hold a baby! I guess she is our baby until a human one comes a long!!
Still low on my fertility monitor on day 14. I am worrying whether it will ever show high?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



maybe you aren't ovulating and need to take meds like clomid or femara to induce ovulation. that was my problem!
ReplyDeleteThat was my thought as well but hopefully is not the case. I will give it a few more days before I worry as we dont all have text book cycles!! (fingers crossed!)
ReplyDeletedon't you just love relaxing days like this? they are my favorite!!!
ReplyDelete