Saturday, 10 January 2009

I cant help myself

I have been looking on the net this eve at all the cute baby products that are out there! I am so broody!! I am however not stupid. I know I may not be pregnant and even if I am I would not buy anything yet as is way too early, but its such fun looking!!

I may have mentioned that I have bought a great book, a pregnancy bible. I have only read the trying to conceive section, no more. I will not read anymore of the book until I find out I am pregnant. It is sitting under my bed neatly wrapped waiting. I think this is great self control on my behalf as I usually have none!! I hope that the book does not collect too much dust...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!