Friday, 30 January 2009

25 things

I don't know how people managed to think up 25 things about themselves but I will give it go!

1) I met my DH when I was 16, he was my first real boyfriend
2) I did a 5 year uni course ( I am a vet)
3) I moved out of my parents and in with my DH when I was 18 years old
4) I have a dog called Maddy whom I rescued
5) I am dyslexic
6) I have endometriosis
7) I have hypothyroidism
8) I am TTC
9) I have some OCD tendencies (but who doesn't, right?)
10) My parents emigrated to the USA when I was 19 and took my younger brother with them
11) My DH is the love of my life and my best friend
12) I would love to do a sky dive one day
13) I wish to conquer my irrational fears
14) I would love to travel to Egypt and see the pyramids
15) I love walking my dog along the beach
16) I use humour as a form of self defense
17) I am actually very shy, but a lot of people would not realise
18) I am too hung up on the future, I do not appreciate enough what I have now
19) I am never satisfied unless something is perfect, I am very anal retentive
20) I am constantly battling with my weight, I wish I was thinner
21) I wish I had a better relationship with my parents
22) I have a sweet tooth, too sweet
23) I am an atheist, I wish I wasn't, but sadly I am
24) I have a terrible memory
25) I love my DH and want to be able to have his baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!