Managed to eat a little at lunch time. A wave of nausea came over me, I was sure I was going to vomit all over my boss who was beside me!! Thankfully it never came to that! I however have just been to the dentist as I had a filling a month ago and the tooth has been killing me since. The filling and injections etc was so painful. My gum is now so sore as feels like it has been cut in half due to the metal ring she wedged around my tooth. She is a little heavy handed and then 'sorry for the discomfort' comment really gets to me. If she said 'sorry it kills like f**k' maybe I would forgive her!
I am worried though, I have had to take a pain relief tablet. I am in so much pain I cant concentrate or eat or talk or function. I hope that if I am pregnant the pill wont harm the baby, but I guess I cant, not take anything again on the off chance I may be pregnant. I just want and need the tooth ache to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!