Friday, 16 January 2009

Feeling better today

Woke up this am and thankfully my migraine and feeling sick has gone. First day this week I have felt ok. On the up side I have lost 5 pounds in weight due to lack of eating so that made me happy when I stepped on the scales this morn.

I am worried however (there is always a but!!); I was feeling so sick the last few days and that has gone. What if I was feeling sick because I was pregnant and I took some pain killers last night and now I have ended it all and the baby is no more?!? I guess I am looking into this way too much. The other thing is I was hoping I was feeling so sick because I was pregnant, but if it was just a migraine all this time then my body was playing a cruel horrible joke on me. My feeling is that it is the latter of the two. Things never go my way and my body is evil. Still, day 26 of cycle, about 5 more days to go until I find out if aunt flo is visiting. Cant wait (note the sarcasm!).

I realise that I am in a bad mood and should snap out of it and be pleased that I am feeling better. I am after all going to be working straight now until Monday eve, on duty all weekend sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!